A friend of mine inspired me to write this post. It only took me 5 years to be bold and courageous enough to post it🙈. Sorry, Stephanie 🙊.
So here goes,
- My name is Dara Nuga aka Darazizi. Don’t ask me how I got about that nickname, it simply popped up during the Era of BBM, I was in need of a username and that stuck. The rest they say is history.
- I happen to have nine names, weird right? Seven of which are in my native language and start with “Olu”. The remaining two are english😊.
- I’m pretty much a SanMel temperament wise. I can be Sanguine in nature and other times really melancholy. The Holy Spirit helps me, working in me to balance out my excesses. Still a WIP (Work in Progress) though😁
- When it comes to colors, I’m not generically female in that regard. It’s a stereotype that girls love pink and boys love blue. Guess what? I love blue, it’s my favorite color and I don’t see shade. All blue is blue to me, I love all its possible shades and tones😂.
- Most girls tend to love shoes over bags, but I’m a bag girl.
- I have more male friends than female friends. It’s an unpopular opinion that male friends are cooler, more understanding, loyal, hold no grudges and are uncomplicated. You didn’t hear this from me though😯. I love all my female friends 😍.
- I love to read, hold up before you think me a geek. I’m not referring to school books, I prefer reading Christian and motivational books and all other sorts. I’m not into novels though, I find them incredibly addictive, hence I kicked the habit.
- I’m in love with Jesus💓, no surprise there.
- I’m a hugger. I love to hug people and receive hugs, it’s my primary way to show affection. I’ve also been known as a cheek pincher, lol🙈
- I love movies, from action to superheroes, to vampires and zombies, to romance, high-school, basically all genres with exception to horrors and tragedies.
- I read lots of stuff about marriage and relationships, though I’m single, hard to believe right? People then ask me a lot if I’m going to be a relationship counselor, well probably, I don’t know 😉
- I prefer comfort over fashion. I’m a bit on the plus size, so you can understand the self-consciousness attached to that. However, I don’t often subscribe myself to the need to look “hot” or “sexy”.
- My friends call me weird because I love writing. I have a personal relationship with my journal/diary. I write all sorts of stuff, random and all. I write things God teaches and inspires me about.
- I love my profession though stressful and challenging. I’m a Pharmacist by Profession.
- People say I act all “mummyish”, maybe my frame adds to that fact. I’ll say I can be very caring and friendly, often going the extra mile for people I love.
- I have a baby voice, coupled with my baby face. Both make me look and sound a lot less than my age. At times like that, I’m especially grateful for my body frame, as it balances my age out for me.
- One weird talent I have is knowing how to cross my eyes😵, yes I know, it isn’t exactly unique, but not quite common either😏.
- I’m very good at drawing. The only down side to that, is that I can only draw inanimate objects, or textbook drawings, not human portraits or live arts😞. I guess I could try to develop it if I wanted to, but I’m more about appreciating art work now not becoming an artist😊.
- If not pharmacy, then law. That’s my alternate profession in a different world and universe, maybe. The amount of legal drama I’ve watched makes me feel like a lawyer in my brain 😂. Yes I definitely prefer legal drama series to its medical counterpart.
- I dream about my country’s health sector. A hope and desire for the ideal health care system, that’s modern and up to standard in technology and practices. One where Healthcare is affordable and well insured, in which the first thing on the mind of a Healthcare professional is the patient.
Whew, there goes 20 random facts about me. It feels good to finally let it out and take it off the pages of a book. I’m sure I could add a lot more if I thought about it. I choose to rest my case here😉. Let me know what you think in the comment section 👇.